Saturday, October 29, 2016

Gluten Free Mall versus Strictly Gluten Free, Part 1

This week, I placed an order through two of the major online retailers, Gluten Free Mall and Strictly Gluten Free.  They sell similar products to eachother - boxed gluten-free pantry items as well as frozen foods.  They have rather similar products, though one might have something for less than the other, and they might have different flavors in stock, so I decided to order from both to compare.  And boy, am I glad I did!  They have vastly difference service.  Let's put it this way - If I ordered only from the one company, I might still be chewing on cardboard boxes, as it was a disaster.  I'm actually still fighting with the one company to get the product I purchased, as I've already paid them the money.  TOTAL DISASTER!

Have you ordered from either company before?  If yes, what was your experience?
To test both of them out, I ordered approximately the same amount of frozen food from each store.  It's easy to get Gluten Free Dry Goods at local stores or from Amazon.  That's not what I need.  I need that instant hot food.  I need frozen burritos, egg rolls, hot pockets...microwave food that is hot, fast, and quick like I grew up eating.  My mom's solution is to be mainly raw food vegan, eating mostly raw fruits and vegetables and nuts "Because I'm too lazy to cook" she explains.

But I digress.  Here is a screenshot of the Gluten Free Mall page.  You can click the hyperlink to go straight to their page.


And here is Strictly Gluten Free's Homepage:




No comments:

Post a Comment